For as rich as you areIt’s much better by farTo be young at heart
We reckon Ol’ Blue Eyes hit the nail on the head.
That’s why we created the ‘Young At Heart’ Kayak Program for Adults, now in its second year.
So what IS the Young at Heart Program?
- 6 enthralling 3 hours sessions across 6 weeks. Choose either Sunday, Monday or Wednesday mornings (8am)
- Each week, discover somewhere new within the Eurobodalla, like Tuross Lake, Moruya River, the Clyde River, the Batemans Bay Marine Sanctuary and more
- Progress from sit-on-top kayaks to sea kayaks, building confidence and paddling strength
- Learn skills like: reading ocean conditions, self rescue and buddy rescue capsize drills, advanced strokes, and more.
- Meet likeminded people and socialise in a safe and inclusive environment.
Who is the Program for?
- Anyone above the age of 40 who loves the outdoors, and…
- Wants to learn the art of kayaking
- Is looking to upskill and move into more advanced kayaking techniques
- Wants to socialise more, or finds it hard to meet likeminded people
- Wants to add a unique and rewarding physical activity to their week, that’s not too strenuous or taxing on the body
- Wants to have the confidence to know they can kayak solo offshore if they want to!
What you get when you join the program
- Instant membership to the Region X Community, which includes generous discounts and invites to future events
- Prrofessional guidance every step of the way
- Access to remote waterways within the Eurobodalla
- A photo album of your Program experience
How much is it?
- The program is $550 with payment plan options available
- Within the program, you will get to experience Region X Adventures valued at over $149 per session!
- Right now you save 10% when you use the promocode ‘SENIORS’ upon booking
- BOOK HERE
What if I can’t make it every week?
Don’t miss out. Your time is now ❤️