South Coast School expeditions and activities
Rewarding, impactful, outdoor adventure programs – for schools!
Choose from 1 session, up to multi-day expeditions with kayaking, camping, hiking and other adventure activities.
skills for life!
Gain valuable life and social skills, while gaining exposure to living remotely with the bare essentials.
Students will discover the NSW South Coast’s numerous Parks and pristine remote wilderness and waterways.
Location: Batemans Bay and beyond
Duration: 2hrs to 7 days
- A detailed program tailored to your school, ranging from 1 session to 7 Days
- Kayaking and hiking options
- Preparatory workshops
- Equipment Hire
- All catering, upon request
- All National Park permits
Features & Highlights
- Nature immersion
- Challenging, fun and educational programs
- “Outdoor Classrooms” in accordance with students learning outcomes
- Add-ons, such as Indigenous Culture and Environmental Awareness Workshops
Multi-day Programs in the outdoors give students an inexhaustible list of development opportunities before, during and after the experience. Region X is passionate about facilitating challenging, adventurous experiences in remote environments and provides the expertise, equipment and logistics to make every journey achievable and unforgettable.
Region X aims to empower students to gain confidence and skills in challenging outdoor environments. For that reason we remain flexible in our approach, tailoring our expeditions to the requirements and abilities of your group. If you have any specific requirements for learning and development not outlined in this document, or suggestions for alternative activities, please talk to us today!