School group excursions and outdoor programs in Batemans Bay, South Coast NSW
Engage your students in an educational, or simply a challenging, fun day out!
Hike, Cycle, Paddle, Kayak in the Outdoors with your school group, geography class, environment class. Students love being outdoors, and the alternate education classroom locations around Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Moruya, Eden and Narooma on the South Coast NSW are no exception.
Our Staff live, eat and breathe their watery workplace, from Mangrove systems, sea grass beds, threatened migrating birds, to the habits of the Eastern Rock Lobster.
- Choose dates to suit your group requirements
- Select your activities from the descriptions below
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sit ON Top Kayaks are the ideal vessel for short, fun outdoor activities. We regularly use them for 2 hour sessions aimed at challenges, teamwork, and fun.
- Sea Kayaks are the ultimate bears of the sea, best use on half day or overnight outdoor education tours where students will need to plan, and manage and mini expedition including packing food and sleeping gear into the boats.
- With various hiking trails in the coastal region, we offer half, full day and overnight hiking options that often take in some diverse and dramatic coastal scenery
- With various trails in the coastal region, we offer half to full day options that often take in some diverse and dramatic coastal scenery and can cater to different ability levels
- Learn to snorkel or take your skills higher with Under Water Safaris
- With various estuaries and bays, SUP is a great way to see the coastal region
- From complete beginners to advanced classes to suit your school levels
Our programs include educational components in the outdoors – spanning various locations from Batemans Bay to Eden.
The Region X group program for schools or community is based around using our dynamic Outdoor classroom and we are fortunate to be situated within a significant biological area where river meets ocean, biodiversity is high and teeming with learning possibilities.
Region X designs programs that are fun and educational. Using our kayaks as the ultimate low impact vehicles to enter these sensitive unique environments we can design and quote your group based on duration and numbers.
We can also organise other activities, transport and accommodation for you. Or your entire school camp.