The best visitor season officially starts on Sun April 2 to one of the most amazing Sea Kayak destinations in the World
Ningaloo Reef from Exmouth in Western Australia – We invite you to join us!
The Ningaloo Coast is a World Heritage Site located in the north west coastal region of Western Australia. The 705,015-hectare (1,742,130-acre) heritage–listed area is located approximately 1,200 kilometres (750 mi) north of Perth, along the East Indian Ocean. The distinctive Ningaloo Reef that fringes the Ningaloo Coast is 260 kilometres (160 mi) long and is Australia’s largest fringing coral reef and the only large reef positioned very close to a landmass
Generally considered to be the best time to visit (April – July) Jump on a dream adventure for your loved ones, sons, daughters and mates. BOOK ONLINE HERE
Region X have partnered with Exmouth Adventure Co. to offer this exciting Western Australian Experience.
Departs Weekly From April 2 2017 – July 9th 2017, making the perfect winter getaway for the Eastern states of Australia.
6 day Experiences departing Every Sunday and are classed as Active Adventure suitable and comfortable for everyone, creating amazing memories in a very significant landscape.
- Arrive in Exmouth and be Greeted by Emouth Adventure Co, be taken to the Novotel Hotel for your first night accommodation (included)
- Day 1, begin your sea kayak journey through Ningaloo reef. Float in to your comfortable base camp in Cape Range National Park and explore the region on foot.
- Day 2-5, Discover Whale Sharks, turtles and other marine life that frequent the Reef at this time of year as you sea kayak, snorkel, hike and explore this amazing stretch of coast. Every day be seduced with amazing food, comfortable camping and great West Australian Sunsets.
- Night 5, enjoy the comfort of the Novotel Exmouth once again and a local restaurant meal
- Day 6, depart on a whale shark discovery swim aboard Ningaloo Discovery, and celebrate with your travel companions on our final night at a local restaurant.
The fully inclusive tour includes:
· 5-day Ultimate Safari kayak, snorkel, bushwalk and base camp tour
· 1-day tour swimming with Ningaloo’s famous Whale Sharks
· 3 nights accommodation (twin share) and 3 breakfasts at 4.5 star Mantarays Ningaloo Resort (formerly Ningaloo Novotel)
· 2 dinners at fantastic local restaurants
If you book through Region X – We offer a Free Sea Kayak Training Day, a Sunsmart kayaking pack and exceptional communication prior to your adventure.
You can Book Online or For more info, itinerary and 2017 availability please contact Region X on:
1300 001 060